Thursday, May 1, 2008

Let's just skip crawling altogether.....

Mom, you caught me! You mean you don't want all the books in the floor!


It's a wobbly stand, but I still count it!


Ok, so I have decided that it will be alright if Addie just goes straight to walking! We won't even bother with the whole crawling thing. Maybe she just doesn't need the extra practice before actual walking begins! Yesterday her Mamaw (by the way, that is my mom, Judy) had her leaning up against this little table toy and she stood there for quite some time. I haven't been able to get her to straighten her legs out and put any pressure on them, so we were quite impressed with this new milestone. Don't worry, I'm not trying to rush her, but I just want her to be on target with certain tasks she should or shoudn't be doing at this age. Another thing I am worried about, is her eating habits. Little Ainsley, Jaime and Clif's baby (some friends of mine), loves real food! She is a huge fan of baked potatoes and eats really, really well. Even little Lily seems to be better at eating than Addie. All she wants is Mac N Cheese baby food and occasionally some sweet potatoes. Please don't let her eat like her Daddy! I want her to take after me and eat EVERYTHING!

She has become a huge fan of taking all the books and DVD's off of the shelf and throwing them on the floor. Then she screams for me to put them back up there again, and the whole process starts all over. This is what we did for over an hour this afternoon. Do I really want her to start crawling all over the place??????

No comments: