Friday, May 2, 2008

"Daddy and Addie Weekend!!!"

Addie has finally learned to hold her own bottle! Yeah for us!
Look at this cute, tired face.......

Atleast that is what Tim calls it when he gets to have Addie all to himself on the weekends I have class. This is one of those weekends. I am off to class in an hour and won't get home until after her bedtime, and then I am out of here in the morning before she wakes up. I finish up tomorrow around 5:30. So, I don't get to see much of her or her Daddy at all on these weekends. Of course, that makes me sad, but I honestly think Tim likes the time he gets with her all to himself, and I know she just loves hanging out with him so much! It also gives me a nice little break, to recoup and reenergize before I start the week all over again. So, hopefully, they won't miss me too much and everything will run smoothly while I am away! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: