Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daddy and Addie Day #1

Tim and Addie had a great night last night. They were able to get out of the house and visit with Uncle Dink, Aunt Net and Granny and Papaw for a while. Tim said she was not as shy as usual and was actually in a very good mood. Sometimes she is a little shy and fussy in new places with people other than Tim and myself. We are hoping she will get more comfortable with other people as she gets older. I am trying to get her out and around other children as often as possible. She is getting friendlier every day! After they returned home last night, Addie got a bath and of course, a solid hour of playtime in between Mommy and Daddy in our bed. She slept all night for us again!

Unfortunately, I dropped our camera on the concrete floors in my kitchen when I was juggling a baby, a diaper bag, and a set of keys. So.......there are probably not going to be any new photos for a while until we win the lottery and buy a new camera. Don't worry folks.....I have plenty of old favorites! ( Since I am currently posting in class on a laptop, I will have to add pictures later!)

1 comment:

ErinRagan said...

Oh NO! Not the camera!!

You know that's my worst nightmare, right? Breaking or losing my camera. I would seriously be drooling in a corner somewhere without it.

btw, you can usually find good deals on refurbished cameras on eBay (and other places I'm sure). That's how we got my current camera... which I'm absolutely, positively IN LOVE with!