Thursday, May 22, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!

SHE'S CRAWLING! Yesterday Addie got so excited over a water bottle that was out of her reach, that she pulled that little belly of hers up off the ground and just started crawling to it! Let me make something clear, she is not all over the place yet, but she can do it. I saw it with my own eyes and I made her show me again and again today, just for practice. I don't think she realizes that she can pretty much get where she wants all by herself yet, but once she gets going, she does it like a pro! Her cold is not helping the situation because she is easily frustrated and a little cranky to say the least, but she did it! She finally did it! Of course, she decides to crawl the week I break my camera. I did manage to get a few shots of her in action, but I can't get Mom's memory disc to fit into my printer. I have been trying all day to figure it out so that my exciting news could be accompanied by a picture. No luck! I finally decided to do it without a picture because I wanted you all to know that she finally did it! We are so excited that she has figured it out! Now, if we could just get this cold to go away, we would be in good shape! Way to go Addie....you are such a big girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a big girl. Tell her that her cousins are very proud of her. By the way, I love your blog. I check it often to keep up with you guys. You're my hero - I don't know where you find the time! Take care and love to Addie and Tim.
Stephanie

ErinRagan said...

awwwww! Way to go, Addie!!!!!

Emily Suzann said...

YAY Addie!!! That is awesome. Carrie watch out your life will never be the same now that she is independently mobile! LOL

livingsj77 said...

Yeah Addie!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Addie isn't going to let you have a moments peace when she is crawling around like crazy! I can't believe she and Lily are ready to crawl! Crazy! I know Trent will be there before long! :)
- sharlee