Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crawling fun!

Ainsley and Addie enjoying the wagon!


They loved watching the Daddies play horse shoes!


Jaime and both girls! How cute is this picture!

My mom reminded me this afternoon that I have not updated my blog today, so I figured I better get on that. Unfortunately, I never could get Mom's camera hooked up to our computer to download the very first crawling photos I took, so she will just have to get me the hard copies of those. We did however, get our camera thing straightened out thanks to Pop Pop and Ga Ga, Tim's parents! They had a camera just like our old one and they generously gave us theirs, which makes me really happy because now I don't even have to learn a new camera. It works just like my old one. Hopefully, I will take better care of this one! So, we do have some new pictures to share of our weekend. Yesterday, my friend, Jaime, and her little family came down for a visit. It was such a nice day. The girls played well with all of Addie's toys and we grownups got to socialize and eat some amazing food! Ainsley is a week older and already walking all over the place. Addie literally would just sit and watch Ainsley moving all around the room. It is so amazing how different they are since they are so close in age. We enjoyed them so much and wish that we could see them more often. Addie is moving around much more too. Tim and I thought it was so wierd to see her making her way into the kitchen from the den all by herself. She is finally getting it down! I am so proud and a little sad too....she really is not that little baby that I cradled in my arms not that long ago. She NEVER lets me cradle her now! I hope everyone is enjoying thieir holiday weekend. Tim was suppose to have off four days in a row, but a coworker got really sick and he took two days for him. We are sad he has to work, but know the extra money will be nice for our vacation coming up! I am going to try and get a little video on the camera of her crawling and then post it here for everyone to see. Jaime's husband, Clif, was nice enough to show me how to do that this morning! So, be on the lookout for her first blog video debut!

No comments: