Friday, May 16, 2008

"Daddy and Addie Weekend....again!

Once again, I have class this weekend and Tim and Addie get to "play hard" and have fun without me. My class this time is called "Research in Education"....sounds exciting...huh? It is pretty tough sitting there for 12 hours in one weekend, but atleast my professor has a good sense of humor and I like most of my fellow classmates. I better like them, I will be with them for another year every other weekend. Anyways, I will remind Tim to take some pictures of their time together and tell me stories when I get home so that I can update you all.

Addie slept through the night last night, giving Tim and I a nice restful evening. Whoo Hoo! Tim is off golfing this morning and Addie and I are going to our first day on the "Job" together. I will be watching the nursery at a local Jazzercise place for a couple of hours each week. I get to take Addie along to play with the other kids (usually one or two at the most), and in turn, I get a small amount of cash each time, plus free membership at the gym. I am very excited about this new adventure. It gets Addie and I out of the house and around other children, and it gives me the opportunity to work on getting healthier and feeling better about myself in general. Hopefully, Addie will enjoy our little playdates each week! We'll let ya know how it goes! Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!

No comments: