Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day....from Addie.....


I received these beautiful flowers today from Addie. Am I really a mother? How surreal that seems to me! I have so many friends who are celebrating their first Mother's day this weekend too.......Kristy, Shanna, Jaime, Sharleigh, Tracey Papas, Shannon (sort of), Whitney, Emily (Claire's momma), Julie (almost)....and so many others who are celebrating their second Mother's Day ever! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and kiss those little ones for me!
And of course, Happy Mother's Day to my Momma! I love you and am so thankful you are mine!!!!!!! and all mine!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Addie's Mamaw said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Sweetie. I'm so glad you are mine, my one and only!!!!!!!!

ErinRagan said...

awww, gorgeous roses, Carrie!

Happy first Mother's Day to you! Seven years later, I'm still thinking it's kinda surreal that I'm a Mom, too! I don't think you really ever get used to that idea! ;)

Love ya!