Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Last day of Music class.....





Today was the last day of Music class for Addie and I until the fall, which makes me very sad because she was just starting to really enjoy it. When I first started going back in January, Addie could barely sit up and would definitely NOT participate by clapping her hands, dancing or even noticing the other babies. Now, however, she claps along, bounces to the beat of the songs, and loves to interact with all of the other kids. We are definitely signing up for the class for atleast one more session. By then, she will be one of the "older" children in the class....wow, time just seems to be flying by.


Luckily, we have had no more "barfing" incidents and food seems to be going down fairly smooth today. Did you notice the "Im ready to crawl" position in the picture above? Its going to happen any day now. Don't worry, I have already started to babyproof the house. All outlets have the tiny little plastic plugs in them, there are empty bottom shelves everywhere, and we are already stepping over those annoying, but necessary baby gates......even though she has yet to even look half way interested in the act of crawling! I have always been one for planning ahead!


2 1/2 more weeks and we are headed to Nags Head for our family getaway with the Maynor family! Cross your fingers for us that this weather cooperates! I better get off here and sneak a quick cat nap in......she has not been sleeping well at night again, and I have a feeling Im going to need my energy tonight....

No comments: