Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am very lucky.....

This morning as I sat with Addie on the floor and tried my hardest to show her exactly what crawling looks like and how you get started, I began to think about how lucky I am and how many blessings I have received in the last several years. First, almost 4 years ago, I met the most wonderful man out there. He continues to show me every day what it really means to love someone. Then, we found this wonderful house so close to our families and made it a comfortable, loving home. And here recently, after some tough times, we were blessed with Addie. Tim says almost every day " I don't know if I could love her any more......." He works so hard every day to make sure that I get to do what I have always wanted to do......stay at home with her and not miss a thing. I know that I am blessed and extremely lucky to be able to do this. I try and remember this each time I get frustrated, overwhelmed, lonely or "bored"........this is exactly where I want to be. Today, for the first time as we played on the floor, she leaned into me and layed her head on my shoulder for just a small second, and I was reminded just how lucky I am......thank you, Tim....I love ya....

No comments: