Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And then there were TWO.......

This was the best I could do. She is not a happy camper today!

Addie finally has a second tooth! It broke through yesterday right beside the first one. I had several unsuccessful attempts at getting a picture of the little pearly whites, so I am waiting until after her morning nap in hopes that she will be in a better mood. I will add the picture later, hopefully. And today at music class, she actually put some weight on her legs and stood up as I held her hands. She looks so funny standing there! Will she ever crawl?

2 comments:

Addie's Mamaw said...

Another tooth!!! Now you know why she has been fussy the last couple of days. I can't wait to see it. I'm going to miss that big toothless grin!!!!!

livingsj77 said...

Looks just like Ainsley's mouth. I know we wait, what seems like forever, for these things to happen, but doesn't time just fly? I can't believe our little girls are pushing 10 months!!!