Monday, April 21, 2008

Addie and Lily....best friends already!



As many of you already know, one of my closest friends found out she was pregnant four weeks after Tim and I knew we were going to have a baby. What a blessing! We got to do it together, except for one thing.....I had to do it first! Anyways, Lily was born on Aug. 19th and Addie was just turning four weeks old. Kristy and Brian, Lily's parents, live about an hour away and are currently trying to sell their house and move here where Brian's new job is. We hope it happens soon because the girls are just starting to really enjoy each other. They came down last night and spent the night here. Addie and Lily had the best time discovering each other. They have been around each other since they were weeks old, but now they notice one another. It is really very cute. They both played so hard that they slept thru the night and took a two hour nap this morning! I love having Kristy around and don't mind the drive to see them until they can finally move here. Kristy and I met our freshman year in college, where we became very close friends. We have been through a lot of things together, and I know I have a forever friend in her for sure......let's just hope the girls really do like each other!

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Most xcellent photos -- and thanks for the update. . . By the way, I FOUND my lost camera (disposable) in the bottom of my tennis bag -- and will have to shoot the rest of the roll to see if I got any good shots "Addie Addie Bo-Baddie -- Addie" -- or Mommy and Daddy . . . luv, "Eddie Beddie Bo-Beddie"