Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let's just see how this goes......


Well, for the last year and a half or so I have spent a couple of minutes out of each day reading about my cousin, Erin, and her cute little family's adventures. I love catching up on her life and watching her kids grow and change thru this website. Unfortunately we do not get to see each other very much, so this blog is the perfect way for me to stay in the loop. I have been hesitant to try and start my own blog because I am not the most tech-savy person in the world and I thought it would be much too difficult to figure out. Well, it is actually pretty easy! I think it will be a great way to let our family and friends, especially those we do not get to see often enough, know how we are doing and how Addie is changing. So, let's get started...

Most of you know that Addison Leigh was born on July 17, 2007. Tim and I are so blessed to have her in our lives and thankful that she is happy and healthy. It has been a challenging nine months for us all. Addie had some issues with reflux and that made for a very fussy baby in the beginning. As soon as that was under control, things started coming together.

Addie turns nine months this Friday and I just can't figure out where the time goes! Every once in a while she gives us a night of complete sleep without the midnight feeding or random crying! She is not the best night-time sleeper in the world. She has one tooth showing and one on the way, and she has the biggest, goofiest grin in the world right now! Her favorite thing to do is swing and play in the floor with her Daddy and her toys...boy does she have some toys!

Hopefully, I will keep up with this and fill you in on our little adventures. I would still like to think that nothing can quite replace an old fashioned conversation, so....call us sometime! Love to you all.....Carrie, Tim, and ADdie

9 comments:

ErinRagan said...

YAY! I'm thrilled that you've started a blog!

It really is pretty easy... so I hope you'll keep up with it.

Love you guys!

--your crazy cuz ;)

livingsj77 said...

Carrie, I love it. I want to do one now. I might copy you...we'll see, between work, class and Ainsley, not a whole lot of free time. Addie is so big, I can't believe it! I can't wait to see her next month. Love you all!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Carrie...I'm so excited that you like the blog thing!

Grampy said...

GO Carrie Leigh! Another blog to bookmark as a favorite. . . Fans webwide have something to cheer about! Enjoyed our visit last weekend with the Hewitts. Love to all.

Uncle Ed

Trish said...

Hi Carrie it's Trish! I am so glad that you have started a blog.Addie isso adorale!

Lily said...

What a sweet smile! We are looking forward to seeing you both next week!

I'm going to give this blog stuff another whirl...but you know me, maybe I'll have it done by the time she is 5 (:

Love ya!

Granny aka Memaw said...

Hi Carrie! It will be SO nice to keep track of the "happenings" in the Hewitt household. . . I really enjoyed seeing you last weekend -- and finally meeting your lovely daughter -- and her father!

ErinRagan said...

Holy Hannah... look at you and all your comments already, on your very first post! :)

You know what that means, Carrie... now you need to make ANOTHER post! LOL

Addies Grampa Rick said...

Hey everybody - need to confirm fishing trip dates. How about July 24th thru the 27th