Saturday, April 19, 2008

Post # 3 on our new Blog! Do you think I will keep it up?

Hi everyone! I have been in class all weekend so I missed yesterday's blog. Up until I left for class, things were pretty quiet around here. Tim and Addie and I took our free Chick-fil-a Coupons and headed out for a nice family breakfast at our new local Chick-fil-a. That was fun!
Today has been a busy day, however! I am a yard-sale, treasure-findin fool! My mother-in-law has got me hooked and she has trained me pretty well too! I scooped mom up before my class this morning at 7:15 and had a full hour and a half of treasure huntin! I am totally addicted to toys, and the problem is, I buy things that Addie will not even come close to playing with for atleast another year or so....I just can't pass up a deal! Today, in that short amount of time, I found a chalkboard (6$), a rather large dollhouse with furniture and all (3$), a Little Tykes table and Chairs (8$) and a bunch of smaller things that mom took to her house for Addie to play with there. We only spent about 30$, and we got SO MANY TOYS! I have already Lysoled them all down and given them a good scrubbin.....They look brand new! I can't wait to go next week!
I went to class after that and got out early, and Tim and I even managed to get an hour of Kayaking in while Addie played at Mamaw's! We havent done that together in over a year and a half, so...it was really fun! WHEW.....what a day! I hope Addie is having a good time!

2 comments:

ErinRagan said...

WOW! you found lots of good stuff yardsaling! I've been keeping my eyes open for good yard sales around here... and haven't seen anything spectacular yet, although I know it's still early!

It would probably help if I left my house a little more, too. lol

Glad you and Tim had some Addie-less fun! :)

Granny aka Memaw said...

Hey, I love reading your "Blog" and the pictures are precious.
Hope you dear ones are having a good week.
Linda, Stephanie and Children were here today. We may go shopping tomorrow at the outlet -mall.Love, ya, Memaw.