Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Vacation days......

No pictures yet, and I have to be quick, but I just wanted to say hello and let our readers know that the Hewitt's LOVE vacation days! What a beautiful house! Addie loves the pool and her little float! She could stay in it for hours! I love the sunshine and even have a little color! We are eating well and enjoying our company. The girls are so funny together and Kristy always makes me laugh! Yesterday we saw a wild horse on the beach with her little pony...we drove right up to them and took some great pictures. I can't wait to share those with you next week! Hope everyone is have a great week...... I will update again when we get back home.....love, Carrie

1 comment:

Addie's Mamaw said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. You deserve it!!! However, I am going through Addie withdrawals. Can't wait to see you guys. Sally says hi and she misses you too!!!!