Monday, June 30, 2008

Someone please tell me why I have decided to go back to school?

I have a pretty big paper due the next time I meet for my class on my Personal Philosophy of Education. It is suppose to be a minimum of 10 pages and should reflect some pretty deep thinking regarding my views on teaching as a profession.......YUCK! Can I write how I love the profession because it is the best one to have if your family will always be your first priority and that it gives me holidays and summers off with my kids? My classmates go on and on about how they want to "influence the lives of our future generations"......blah blah blah......I just want to do my job, get a paycheck and come home to my family, and to be perfectly honest, I don't even want to do that at the present moment. How in the world am I suppose to write this paper?
Anyways, I have given myself a deadline of this friday because hopefully Tim will have the three day weekend off and I do NOT want to spend time writing this bogus paper instead of hanging out with him and Addie. Needlesstosay, I have been super busy doing that today and this is the first chance I have gotten to post. This is another picture from our playdate the other day in her cute, cute dress. I will try and snap some photos tomorrow of the little munchkin! Wish me luck, and if anyone has a Personal Philosophy Paper out there they are willing to part with for cheap, let me know..................just kidding...I wouldn't dare!

No comments: