Monday, June 16, 2008

Wedding Weekend........




Whew.......we are home finally! Not that our trip was bad, but it was exhausting. Traveling with Addie is NOT a day in the park. Even though Mom had her the first night, the second night wore us plum out! The wedding was beautiful, one of the prettiest weddings I have been to in some time. We were all a bit worried about the approaching storm during the ceremony, but it held back until after the pictures and after the guests had time to make it to thier cars to head to the reception. The Groom was handsome as ever, and his bride was very pretty too. I was sad I didn't get to talk to them much but remember just how busy you are on that special day. It was great to see my family, even for such a short time. I wish we all lived closer together. I miss them so much.


Little Casey roo is home with my Mom finally. He is still pretty sick, but is able to pee on his own now and is starting to eat now that he is home and with her. I visited him last night and he was all over Mom. He loved on her for hours last night and was just so glad to be out of that hospital. His fever is still elevated, so the vet has recommended that we do the sonogram on his chest to see what the mass is that we found. Pray that its just that...a mass.....not cancer, but just a solid, boring, harmless mass!


Happy Fathers Day to everyone! I thought about all the Dad's in my life yesterday and how blessed I am to know them all......and of course, Addie and I loved Tim a little extra yesterday...He is the BEST Daddy I know!

No comments: