Saturday, June 7, 2008

Something very interesting......

So my Aunt Pat called here a little while ago. I am very close with her daughter, Heather, my cousin, and usually I catch up on my Aunt Pat, Uncle Bob and Cousin Eric through her. So, I was pleasantly surprised to have received a phone call from her. She sounded very cheerful and asked me how we were doing, and then told me that she had dreamed about us last night and how cute Addie was and how much she had grown in her dream. I told her how I thought it was ironic that she dreamed about us last night since we had been having a tough night with Addie getting sick and having to rush home and all. This caught her totally off gaurd. She then confessed to me that she had dreamed something more the night before and was actually quite shaken up afterwards. She said that in her dream, Tim and Addie and I were in a strange house and that something was wrong with Tim and Addie, but she couldn't tell what. She knew in the dream that there was something wrong, but couldnt visibly tell. She said that she prayed in her dream to "heal" them and then woke up and was very upset about it. She and my uncle Bob talked about the dream and then both prayed for our little family because it seemed so real. It really shook her up, and she didn't know what to think of it. So, she wanted to call me to make sure things were ok here, but didnt want to scare me. She said that if she had called here and I had said that Tim and Addie were away somewhere together, she would have lost it! But, when she called and I mentioned that Addie was very sick, she was even more emotional about the dream. How ironic is that?
We think that God knew Addie needed some prayers and He made sure she got them. Its strange how He works sometimes.......thanks Aunt Pat and Uncle Bob for the prayers last night. Ironically enough, we needed them very much and we are all home safely and starting to feel better.

No comments: