Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still under the weather......

Well, I am sure that you are getting tired of hearing all about our sick little family, but really, this is what we are dealing with here. I wish I had something more exciting to post about. I still haven't had a second to take any new pictures and nothing newsworthy has really happened to write about. My mom's cat went for a sonogram yesterday,but they were unable to do it because of where it is located. He goes in a week for what they call an aspiration where they will biopsy the mass to see what it is. We won't know anything for a good two weeks. Addie is still fighting this horrible cold and two ear infections. The poor baby tugs and tugs on those ears and she just isn't herself. She will have her third dose of antibiotics this morning so I am hoping we will see an improvement today. No throw up incidents yesterday, so that was good! I am busy trying to get ready for a small yard sale I am having this weekend. I would like to make some money to use for Addie's birthday party and something special for her for her very first birthday. Any ideas? Can you believe she will be 1 in less than a month? I am so proud of her already........

2 comments:

Lily said...

Get well soon Addie!! Lily misses you and wants to come and play!!

ErinRagan said...

I can't believe she's almost ONE!!!

I'm the wrong person to ask about birthday parties b/c I HATE planning them for my own kids (bad mommy, I know!). For their first bdays, we just had family parties at home.

The most important thing is getting those messy cake pics! ;)