Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anything little and furry please.......

Addie absolutely loves Elmo and puppies or actually any type of furry creature. She smiles and smiles when she actually figures out how to get Elmo to talk to her. It must be his squeaky, cute little voice. She spends half the day trying to get our dog, Sally, to play with her, but all she manages to get are a few wet licks. Sally doesn't really pay much attention to Addie unless she pulls her tail or touches her feet, at which she yelps or lets out a mean sounding growl that of course makes me jump to my feet. All Addie wants is to play, and Sally secretly wishes she was still the baby of the house!

This is Addie playing at her Mamaw's house the other day while I got some school work done. She strings toys all over that clean house by the time she is done!

My Papaw is living with my Mom this summer and of course his baby, Precious, goes everywhere with him. She is very interested in Addie and a little bit jealous of her too....
Again, Addie just wants to play with somebody! Isn't she getting so BIG? I just can't believe she will be a year old in less than 3 weeks.....

No comments: