Monday, June 23, 2008

Good Morning little girl!


Although we are far, far away from any walking, or even standing up on our little legs, Addie has started to pull up to her knees in her crib! This is what I saw when I walked into her room this morning to get her ready for her breakfast! She is always so happy when she sees me come into her room!
















I think she is starting to feel better finally! Her appetite is back and she is in a much happier mood, although the green, snotty nose is still sticking around full force. I am hoping she will nap well for me today since I have SOOOOOO much school work to get done by Friday. I try to not do school work when she is awake, so that we can spend time together, but naptime might not cut it this week if I want to finish everything! Sweet dreams little monkey!

1 comment:

Emily Suzann said...

Doesn't it just melt your heart to see those sleepy little eyes looking at you in the morning? Very cute!