Friday, June 20, 2008

More vacation memories.....

This will probably be one of my all time favorite pictures of Addie and her Daddy. I know my mom has one of myself and my Dad on the beach that is very similar to this one. I think I may have been on his shoulders and a couple of years older than Addie. I think it is just so precious though.

She didnt really know what to think of the wet sand. Before I even realized it, she had a handful of sand and a small shell and they were headed straight to the mouth!


We didn't really get to enjoy the beach all that much, but we did manage to get a family picture taken while we were there. The pool was much more convenient and warm, so we headed back to our house shortly after this picture was taken.
I will never take for granted her health again, I promise! This was the last time she was actually healthy and happy, and I miss that so much these days. She isn't quite as grumpy as earlier in the week, but we are still fighting that cough and runny nose, and she isn't eating too well yet. As I write this, she is in her crib, fighting sleep, trying to reach for the monitor camera and pull it off the shelf! For some reason, her naps are getting shorter and shorter........geez, I will miss those when they are gone too!

No comments: