Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I LOVE it!

My wonderful cousin, Erin, the author of the blog that inspired me to start my own, created this adorable blog header for me overnight. Just a minute ago, when I logged on to post, I was totally surprised with this adorable creation of hers. I am still smiling from ear to ear. Her blog is always so adorable, and just the other day she had created a new header for it and I commented on how cute it was. Then, being the generous person that she is, offered to make one for me.

Erin, I love it! It means so much to me that you took the time to do it. I know you are busy, busy, busy these days. So, thank-you so much! I wish you lived closer to me. I miss you......Carrie

2 comments:

Emily Suzann said...

Good job Erin! The header looks fabulous.

ErinRagan said...

YAY! I'm so glad you like it, Carrie! :)

I had a not-so-great day, work-wise, yesterday... so this was good therapy for me!