Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A few more Vacation pictures......

I apologize if the vacation pictures are getting old, but to tell you the truth, since she hasn't been feeling well, I haven't taken any new pictures and we really havent done anything too exciting since we have been home. After this weekend, I will have plenty of photos to share from my cousin's wedding!


This was our beautiful home we stayed in for the week. It was about 300 yards from a beach access, but we never even used it. The pool was so warm and convienient with the babies that we pretty much stayed in it the whole week! There were five bedrooms which included 2 masters for the two couples and then both Lily and Addie got their own rooms to sleep in! It was also right down the road from all of she shops and the beautiful Corolla Lighthouse.



This was taken on our second day at a bridge beside the lighthouse. Addie really got attached to her Daddy that week. She didnt want him out of her sight. She is still having some separation anxiety with him. She cried hysterically this morning when he left for work.
We were getting ready to attempt the beach this particular morning. Unfortunately the wind was really bad and there were huge biting horseflies everywhere, so.....we never even got settled, but just drove down the shore a couple of miles. This was also the morning we saw the momma horse and her pony!
What a nice time we had! I am still missing it and wish we had just a few more days there.....Addie woke up this morning about an hour earlier than usual, so....no shower for mommy yet, and we still have to babysit at Jazzercise this morning. Right now there is a 5 week old baby that I watch, and Addie does not like that very much. So, I am sure I will have my hands full with her this morning! She is starting to act like herself again, so I am thankful for that. Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments: