Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Updates on sick furry creatures and babies.....

Well, Casey is home and doing fairly well. He is able to go to the bathroom on his own and Mom has managed to get him to eat some. He goes today for a sonogram to see what the mass is in his little chest. We are trying to stay positive. He is much too young too leave us now! Please say a little prayer for him....

Addie on the other hand, has the worst cough ever and her left ear (not the one that she is currently on antibiotics for because of an infection found last week) is a little "cloudy", whatever that means! The doctor gave me a new antibiotic to try and if I could get her to take it without gagging herself and throwing it up, then we might be healthy in the next week or so! Whew....what a week! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed lately....sick cat, sad Mom, sick baby, loads of school work, dirty house, and we have absolutely NO FOOD in our cabinets! If it weren't for the Hewitt's and the goodies they packed up for us the other night, we might be in even more trouble. The plan is, to have my Mom come sit with Addie for a half hour so that I can run to the grocery store.....but plans aren't really working lately, so we will see if I actually make it there. I will try my hardest to get a new picture of the little monkey for you today.....Wish me luck folks!

No comments: