Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


I hope everyone is enjoying the nice long holiday weekend and all of you teachers out there are ready to head back to school tomorrow. I will be thinking about you all day, I'm sure.....Today has been a pretty quiet day around here. Tim volunteered to work to earn some extra money, so Addie and I have been hanging out by ourselves for most of the day. My Mom and Dave did come by and pick us up for a nice lunch out, which we really appreciated! It's nice to have some company every once in a while. It is going to be a big adjustment for me since my mom will no longer be around during the days to do stuff with. Addie and I will sure miss her! Well, I better get off here and take advantage of her nap time to get the living room vacuumed!

No comments: