Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picnic Time!

I know...I know....the hair is a mess! I can't bring myself to trim it up yet, so I'm waiting for it to get long enough to pull back...

I took Addie to the park yesterday for a picnic and to enjoy the playground before it gets too chilly. We are really going to miss being outdoors during the winter months. We played there for amost 3 hours yesterday! She loves being outside and watching all of the big kids play and run around. She even got to see some crabs that had been caught by a young lady fishing off the side of the pier. She just stared at those crabs and then pointed as if to say "mom, look there....look at those things!". She practiced walking on the playground and got to go down a slide for the first time! She loved it and kept wanting me to put her up there. This morning we are getting ready for music class and then Mommy needs Addie to sit really still in her stroller while I get my hair cut! Yeah right! This should be an interesting day.....

3 comments:

Emily Suzann said...

Too cute! Sounds like the park was fun.

livingsj77 said...

Carrie...Is she walking? I thought you would of made a big announcement, but I have not been able to keep up as much as I would of liked. Finally work is slowing down a bit. Give her a big hug for Ainsley. We'll see you in a couple of days.

Carrie Hewitt said...

NO Jaime....she isn't walking yet!!!! We were practicing walking as I held her hands. We are getting closer though.