Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Music Class is BACK!



Addie finally got a chance to try out the adorable little 4-wheeler she got from her cousins, Skylar and Lakyne, last night. I was trying to wait until she was a little more comfortable on her feet, but......that seems to be taking forever, so I put it together yesterday and began charging up the battery! She isn't too sure about it yet, but I can see it is going to be a favorite here soon!


Today, we will venture to our first Music class since the winter! I am so excited to see Addie and how she reacts to the class now that she is older and seems more interested in music and dancing. The class will give us a chance to get out of the house during the cold months and keep her around some children her own age. We love the teacher Miss Tracey and I am very excited for her to see how big Addie is now! Hope she doesn't expect her to be walking yet? .......can you tell I'm getting stressed? I'll let ya know how it goes......

No comments: