Monday, September 8, 2008

Addie and her Four Wheeler...

She has a brush in one hand and her baby in the other....How will you drive the four-wheeler Addie?

Well, we can take one of my many tasks off of my to do list for the week....Jazzercise at 5:30 AM. Why? Well, evidently, I either sleep right through the alarm or have absolutely no idea how to even set the stupid thing because I didn't make it to my class this morning. I even went to bed super early and layed out all of my clothes on the table downstairs so that I wouldnt wake Tim stumbling around half asleep as I got dressed. I was extremely dissappointed (no, really I was) when I opened my eyes at 5:59 and realized that I had already missed 14min of the class! Oh well...I guess I will attempt the class on Wed. morning!
Addie is currently screaming from her crib, tired as ever, but refusing to nap. I am forcing myself to let her whine for another 10 minutes in the hopes that she will get tired and lay down, but her little "ma ma" voice is about to make me cave in......She is ROTTEN! Tim and I are really making an effort to not give in to her so much and to let her fuss it out. She needs to learn that she will not always get her way all of the time! Picture day tomorrow.....We'll see how that goes!

No comments: