Monday, September 22, 2008

A little break....

from blogging and computer stuff! After my class was over on Saturday, I just couldnt bring myself to sit in front of the computer for another second. Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures to post of the little girl, but I plan on spending the day inside playing, so I will have lots of opportunities to snap some pictures. She is doing awesome! Mom and I took her shopping yesterday, not that she needs anything in particular, but my mother LOVES Gymboree and she wanted to treat the little girl to a few things from there. So, we had a girls afternoon while Tim and Dave went somewhere to watch the race and some football. It was nice to get out, but I wish I had a million dollars to shop with....then it would have been really nice! Addie is getting several new teeth right now, including a molar in the back, so she is a little grumpy, but nothing too unusual. We take her friday to get blood work for the allergies and then I am taking her for the weekend to stay with one of my dear friends, Anna, in Richmond. We are throwing a baby shower for another close friend of mine, Shannon, on Saturday and Addie gets to come! Tim needs to get some painting done on the outside of the house and everyone would like to see her before she grows up, so......shes tagging along! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to a baby shower last weekend. It was ok. Like your situation with your daughter, I wasn't actually "invited" but it was for my coworker so I know she would've wanted me there.