Thursday, September 18, 2008

Starting to feel better.....

And cute as ever...... In these pictures, she was so fixated on all the little kids playing on the jungle gym, I couldnt even get her to look at me to take the picture! When she starts walking, she will have a blast at the park!

She still loves to swing. That is Katelyn beside her, who is 9 months older and about to turn 2! Don't they look the same size?
Today we managed to get out of this dark house for a couple of hours and headed to the park for a picnic lunch with my friend, Stephanie, and her kids. It was such a nice day, and Addie was in a really good mood. She is starting to feel like her old self again! I am still a little paranoid about what I give her to eat and wish I could just figure out now what it was that made her react the way she did. I'm a huge worrier anyways, but when it comes to her, I'm even worse. I am anxious to have her tests done and get it all figured out. Tim and I plan on having a little "lesson" tonight on how to use the epipen, and we will teach our families after we feel confident ourselves. I know that if it should ever come to that, and I should have to use it, I will do what I need to do to help her, but it still scares me to pieces!
Addie and Tim are getting ready to have another "Addie and Daddy " weekend. I have class tomorrow and half a day on Saturday. No yardsaling this weekend!

No comments: