Friday, September 26, 2008

We are almost ready for our little road trip!




I finally got a few pictures of Addie doing what she loves best these days...looking through a book, or should I say looking through books! The girl asks me to read "Where's Baby's Belly Button?" at least 15 times in a row. Every time the book asks where something is...Addie lifts up her foot to show me her "piggies". My mom taught her where her "piggies" are, and I guess when I ask where her other parts are, she hears the tone of my voice and immediately things "piggies". Its really very cute. I will try and get that one video sometime soon.


We are getting ready to go get some blood drawn for our allergy screening. I hate these kinds of appointments. She just doesnt understand why I am letting them hurt her! Hopefully, in a couple of weeks, we will have a better idea of what she is allergic too. After our appointment, Addie is going to nap, while I pack and load up the car, and then we will eat lunch, and finally, head to Richmond! I am so excited to see my friends! Hopefully, Addie will cooperate and be a good little girl!
UPDATE: Addie was such a big girl during the doctor's visit. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes. She cried during the actual needle prick, but soon forgot all about it and was back to giggling and babbling in the back seat of the car!

1 comment:

Grampy said...

She's gorgeous -- and hate the thought of her being needled. -- Uncle Ebward