Saturday, July 26, 2008

Very busy weekend for the Hewitts....

I thought I would go ahead and post a little message tonight since I probably won't be able to do it tomorrow. I have been in class all weekend, and then tomorrow I am headed to Richmond to help an expecting friend register at Babie'sRUs for the baby stuff she will need! So, I probably won't be able to post again until Monday. Daddy and Addie had a great weekend together. She was in such a good mood and seemed to be feeling much better since her "illness" on Thursday. They ran some errands, spent some time playing with all of her toys, and even went to a work party of Tim's so that all of his coworkers could meet her. Tonight it was so nice here that we were actually able to get out for a nice family bike ride! Addie is able to say Bye Bye now, but she actually says "Dye Dye" and she says ball, but it comes out "Dall"....we are having some difficulty with the "B" sound evidently. She also tries really hard to say doggie and now she is working on "Cookie". She knows what they are and can go and get them when we ask her to (she has these fake counting cookie things)...but needs a little work on the word itself! Wow, she is growing and changing so fast...........I can barely keep up with her! The next big step will be walking.....wonder when she will be interested in that at all?

No comments: