Thursday, July 3, 2008

Deadline is approaching....

Today I WILL finish my paper! Yesterday I scrapbooked all day with a dear friend of mine and didn't once even turn on the computer to look at my schoolwork! It was AWESOME! Today, will be different for sure. I have to get it done by tomorrow so that we can enjoy our holiday weekend together. Addie stood up in Mom's crib yesterday and I actually got to see it. Im going to take the camera in her room this morning and maybe I will catch her in the act again.......so I will try and post again later!

1 comment:

The Bryant Family said...

Hey there! I just wanted to tell you how much I love keeping up with you guys through your blog :) They are addicting huh? It is great though to see what you guys have been up to! But I do have to say Carrie, are you really posting at 4:45 in the AM!!!?? I hope that clock is wrong. Get to work on that paper, you deserve a great long weekend with Tim & Addie :) I know what you need, the chapter room closet! ;) Remember those days with our flash cards? Love ya, Heather