Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting big.......

At her Mamaw's in the pool......She loves the pool!
Lily and Addie trying to get out of the "cage"!
Addie in her birthday chair from Mamaw!

Addie seems to have grown up overnight.....I am certain. She is slowly....and I mean slowly, giving up the bottle and showing more interest in the cup. Yesterday I started her on whole milk....NO MORE FORMULA! I was very excited about that, but also a little sad. She really is not a little baby anymore. I told Kristy yesterday that the "baby stage" seems to just zoom by...we don't get them as babies for very long. Lily is already trying to take her first steps! I have cherished every moment with her this past year and Tim feels the same way. We know there will come a day when she won't care whether or not we are in the same room or whether or not we are even there at all....so we are soaking it all in!


Today I have some school work to do and it is suppose to be super HOT, so we may just spend the day inside playing with some of our new stuff and seeing what trouble we can get into here! Oh yeah...yesterday she had her first boo boo. She was crawling really fast and lost her balance and fell flat on her face...and that little tooth coming in the top hit her lip and made it bleed! She was a MESS! Boy, do we have a little drama queen on our hands!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Addie is already one. Happy Birthday, Addie! She is getting so big. It is so cool to be able to see her growing as I keep up with your blog. Give me a call some time. I would love to hear from you!

Grampy said...

Happy B-Day Addie! Looking forward to our long outdoor weekend with the Hewitts in SC next month! Remind Timothy to bring his tennis racket if he wants to get "the Big Fish!"