Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag....I'm still it....I haven't forgotten......

Several days ago my cousin, Erin, tagged me to write a list of 6 random things about myself and then tag 6 other people to the same.....I don't think I know 6 other people who actually blog, but I will do my best to name a couple......Here goes nothing...........

1. I am a huge fanatic for murder mystery shows and loyally tivoe 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline episodes.......kind of gruesome I know, but for some reason I love a good mystery, especially one where they get the bad guy!

2. I wipe down my countertops with Lysol atleast 10 times in one day. Even water spots drive me crazy. I am not however, a neat freak. I just hate dirty countertops....but my car has not been cleaned in 3 years.

3. I have kept every single card I have ever been given since about middle school. Yeah....I know....wierd, but sometimes, I pull those boxes out and just read all of the little messages people have written me over the years. I am not a pack rat though....just love my cards.

4. I HATE call waiting......and though I am guilty of using it from time to time, think it is plain rude and obnoxious and really wish it didn't exist...

5. I love the Redskins.....although even after all these years don't really understand the game completely...but thoroughly enjoy football season and cheering on my team....even during the rotten season(s).

6. I have been to the caribbean several times and although I loved it each time, I have really always wanted to vacation in a cabin somewhere in the mountains when it was cold and snowy!

Ok......I know there are rules and I am suppose to link back to the person who tagged me and also link the names of the people I tag to their blogs, but guess what? I don't know how to do that.......Jaime, Kristy, and Heather B. ......you guys give it a shot...(Sorry....I had to tag someone!)

2 comments:

Duckman said...

Those are some interesting things, too. I keep asking Erin how to do the whole shortcut thing also. But I think I've got it now. Someday all this will make sense, right?

Carrie Hewitt said...

Thanks Nick for thinking I am somewhat interesting....to tell ya the truth...I feel more and more these days that I am downright BORING! We never go out anymore and a fun Sat night to us is a good meal and an episode of 48 hours back to back!!!! Whoa! I never thought I would get this "OLD" so soon.....