Friday, July 11, 2008

Play...play....and more play!

I had my mom snap this picture for Grandma Julie since she was the one who sent this cute little skirt and shirt up from Florida! I told her I would take a picture of her the next time I had her in it! There ya go Grandma Julie, isn't she a ham?


That is all Addie likes to do.....the girl can play with some toys now! She spends hours a day sitting in the floor playing with toys, and wherever she goes, whether it is Jazzercise with Mommy, Mamaw's house, Ga Ga and Pop Pop's, or even the car, there are toys.....loads of toys. Right now she is into the fake food. I bought her this 5 dollar fake food basket at Walmart the day we found out she still has achey ears, and she couldn't have been more happy with that chicken leg and cucumber. The icecream cones are her favorites too! You should have seen her in the cart at walmart waving that chicken leg at people as they walked by. I do have a little show-off on my hands. Today Addie and I will go to a playgroup after her nap and visit with some little girls that are right at her age, Marley and Maddie. Then, Addie will visit with Pop Pop and Ga Ga while I go to class and Daddy makes his way home from work, and then begins......A Daddy and Addie weekend! I will make sure Tim gets some pictures for me!

No comments: