Friday, July 25, 2008

So far so good.....

Well, we have made it through the morning without any barfing incidents. My Mom came over at the crack of dawn so that I could shampoo the carpet and get her fed and changed before we had to be at the nursery for Jazzercise. I did end up taking her with me this morning because other than a little irritability, she seems to be doing fine. She is napping now and getting ready for her "Daddy and Addie" Weekend. I have class again this weekend. Tim is actually looking forward to his time with her because he has worked some overtime this week and hasn't seen much of her, and the last time I had class they forced him to work that Saturday. I will try and get some new pictures of her this weekend to post......keep your fingers crossed that she is free from some weird stomach bug......

For those of you who pray, please keep my Uncle Robert in your prayers these next few days. He is in Tennessee this morning in intensive care. They believe he was having a heart attack or perhaps has a blood clot in his heart, so he will be having surgery sometime today. My aunt and my cousin are terribly worried about him as we all are.....so keep them in your thoughts.

No comments: