Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Boy is she rotten!


Last night Tim met some friends for dinner after work, and Addie and I decided to join my Mom and Dave and Papaw for some dinner at the local Golden Corral. I thought for sure they would have SOMETHING the child would eat. Nope! She gagged at everything I tried to feed her, except for the macaroni and cheese, which she did manage to eat a few noodles of. The rest she strategically placed down inside her high chair on her legs, so that when we went to pull her out, she was soaked and cheesy and atleast two dozen noodles fell off of her. Not to mention she refused to let my Mom out of her sight...yes, my mom....she could have cared less if I walked away. I had to get my Mom's plate for her and Addie even seemed to try and talk back to me when I would tell her "no" about placing the macaroni on her lap....it was like a mini-attitude she was trying out! Boy, we have our hands full in the near future! That girl is a small version of me! Poor Tim....two of us......

1 comment:

Granny aka Memaw said...

Boy am I JEALOUS of Papaw!!! Wish I could be there with you to "force feed" that darling child.