Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good morning everyone.......


Today Addie has her 1 year appointment at the doctor's. Im not too sure what that exactly means. I know they will check her ears and weigh her and measure her height, but I can't remember if that means she will get shots or not. I think I would rather not know and just have it happen. I dread the whole thing for her and it just kills me to see her hurting. They poke her and she immediately looks at me and reaches for me as if she is wondering why I let them hurt her. Keep your fingers crossed that her ears are all better and that all of that fussiness last week was due to those two new teeth she has up top!
We have been spending these long hot days in the pool, either at my mom's or at one of my friend's houses. She LOVES the pool. She really does think she can swim and would rather not float in her little float, but try and kick those feet and wave those little arms instead. I better go and get her ready for the day. I'll post later about her doctor's appointment........

No comments: