Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Addison Leigh! 7-17-07

Can you believe she is 1?





Addie was born at 12:19 am on the 17 of July 2007. She weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long!
I am very emotional today thinking that how we have spent the last year getting to know this little jewel in our life, and what a short amount of time that really is...and yet, we cannot imagine our life without her now! She is better than I ever imagined and I cannot put into words what it feels like to see her with Tim. They are two of a kind and I cannot figure out how I have come to be so blessed.
A year ago today.......I can still remember in the wee hours of the morning, after I had gotten all settled in my room and had an hour or two to rest......the door to my room pushing open and the squeeking of that little cart coming straight at me with this small, warm, very hungry little person looking up at me......and the nurse saying..."momma, someone's hungry!" "Is she really ours?"
Happy Birthday Addie Girl! You light up our life and Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of you!

4 comments:

Addie's Mamaw said...

Happy birthday, Addie. Your Mamaw loves you very, very much.

Addie is so lucky to have you both as parents. I just love to watch both of you shower her with your love and attention. She definitely loves her Mommy and Daddy!!!!!!!

Emily Suzann said...

Happy 1st birthday Addie! Hope you have a fantastic day.

ErinRagan said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Addie!

No, Carrie, I can't believe she's already a year old! I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted on my blog, announcing her arrival!

I hope you both have a great day.

The Bryant Family said...

Happy Birthday Addie! What a wonderful walk down memory lane for you guys. It even brought me to tears, happy ones of course! They are such sweet little miracles that touch your life like you can never, ever, imagine. Congratulations to you all on a fantastic first year as a family! Love you :)