Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

What a cutie-pie!!!!


Not too sure if you all remember the story about the Jazzercise thing I am doing each week, but just to catch you up.......I am watching the kids in the nursery at a local Jazzercise right beside my house Mon. Wed, and Fridays for one hour in the morning. I do get a little money and I get free Jazzercise, which I have come to really enjoy. I originally told the lady that I wanted to do it two times a week, but she was about to have a third baby and really needed someone to help her out, so I told her I would do Friday's too until she could find someone else. Well, she never found someone else. The baby is 2 1/2 months old and I am still there three times a week. Want to hear the worst part? She is now dropping her three kids off with me while she teaches the morning class. A seven year old, an eight year old, and a 2 MONTH old! Let's not forget that I also bring Addie to this thing as well, and there is one 4 year old girl that is there every day. So......I now watch 5 kids for one hour three times a week......AND Addie hates it when I hold the baby! What a nightmare! I am a big ball of stress when I leave there, and I don't see an end to it. The lady practically avoids conversation with me because I think she knows I am on the verge of walking out. I once left a note regarding her trying to find someone else for fridays....and she never even responded! I know...I know....why am I being such a wimp? Well, I hate quitting.....plus, its free Jazzercise! YUCK! So....Im off to get little girl ready to whine and cry while I hold a baby for an hour this morning....wish me luck!

No comments: