Monday, November 24, 2008

Cowgirl Addie!

When I visited my Dad and Julie a couple of weeks ago, they sent me home with a brand new pair of PINK cowgirl boots for Addie. I was so excited to see her in the boots......Addie on the other hand was not quite sure how she felt about these new shoes!

This was right after I woke her up from a nap, so we plan on trying again here in a few days. The boots light up and she loves that, so for now, I have them on the play room floor where she can get used to them before we try a second time! Thanks Dad and Julie!
I had class this weekend and was extremely overwhelmed with essay tests and presentations, so I did not take time to update my blog at all. Addie is doing great and she enjoyed her weekend with her Daddy of course. Saturday night she actually spent the night with her Mamaw and loved every minute of it! She does well over there too.....We have an allergy appointment this morning and I am anxious to get there and get Addie on a new plan since the animals are gone and the house it clean! I am hoping we will gradually get off the breathing treatments, if it had anything to do with the animals in the first place. I just want her to be healthy! Thanks for your prayers and support during the past couple of months!

No comments: