Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What do we do in the evenings?

Every night we spend a great deal of time playing on the floor with BOOKS! Addie loves books. All of these crazy toys I have found for her at a million yardsales, and she loves the simple books the best. She brings us book after book to read to her. She will even take one of her favorites and go off by herself to sit and jibber jabber with the book in her little lap. This is what we did last night as the nation was counting votes. I would rather do this any day!

This morning we ventured to music class in the rain. There was only one other little boy there, so it was almost like we had our very own private music lesson. She seems to enjoy it more and more. I will be sad when it is over at the end of the year. She is napping now, and I am going to try and get some work done for a presentation I have on Friday for school. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: