Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas is on its way....

And we plan on having some fun! This adorable contraption sits in our garage waiting for little Addie girl to get her hands on it.....
I got a yellow kitchen set for Christmas when I was 3-4 years old and it made its way in many of my memories as a child. I loved that kitchen! So, of course, Addie must have one too.....and maybe one day Grandpa Rick can visit up here and build her a pink and white playhouse with real shingles too! The little yellow kitchen fit perfectly in that little house.......What fun we will have playing with this thing....My mom told Tim and I that she had seen this little set at Sam's club and we just couldn't resist!

Class is over and I am planning on spending a nice day with my little cutie and her Mamaw. Tim is having some guys over for football craziness, and the girls are escaping to shop a little! Class was horrific....14 hours of lecture! I just don't understand how that happens. These professors are intelligent enough to realize that differentiation in the classroom is critical! My head was pounding and I was GRUMPY by the end of the day.......good thing Tim is so understanding! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: