Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little Bunny...

My pictures downloaded backwards...so this is actually near the end of the night...as we were driving home....she still had that kit kat in her hand and she was tuckered out! Of course we stopped by Mamaw's and Grandpa Dave's to say hello...

Tim says I enjoy dressing him up to look like a moron, but I couldnt resist these costumes I found at a yard sale for 5$....what a treasure find!!!!
Her first time trick-or-treating with her Daddy....



On our way out the door....she wanted to take her "istsy bitsy spider" book too, but we made her put it safely in the truck...she was very excited!





Halloween was much more fun this year than last. She didn't cry the whole time and we were able to stay at the little party at Granny's much longer this time. She was almost too tall for her little bunny costume, but we managed to get it on and make her comfortable enought to attempt to trick-or-treat. She made it to the end of our next door neighbor's driveway and that was about it for her, but let me tell you, she wouldnt let go of that Kit Kat he put in her pumpkin all night long. By the time we wiggled it out of her hands, it was warm and melted! She didnt seem to notice my costume, but Tim's outfit really puzzled her. She didnt cry,but just stared at him, as if she was wondering what in the world he was thinking. She was exhausted by the end of the night and Im still not sure she really understands the whole idea around the holiday, but she had a good time, we all did! Thanks Kristy for finding us the cutest bunny costume I have ever seen!
Quick Update on my Bailey: I called last night and the man said that Bailey is still refusing to come around them. He hides whenever they are around and only seems to come out when all is quiet. They say he is eating and using the litter box, but I am guessing he is still a little spooked about his new home. It made me a little sad to hear the news, but I knew it would take him a while to adjust. I am going to call again in a week! I hope he starts to let them love him soon....

No comments: