Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Update on the Hewitt Household...

Here's a little peek at Addie since I haven't really taken many pictures here lately. This was taken this morning as I sat at the computer checking my email. She doesn't go far from me!
I have not felt much like playing on the computer this week, so my blog posts have been behind, I know. Addie and Tim are still fighting a bad cold and I can't seem to get rid of this sore throat I have had for a week now. I have been very busy cleaning the house and trying to get rid of all the dog and cat hair before I report back to the allergist on Monday. I have called each night to check on Sally the dog down in Florida, and she is doing fairly well, despite a few bumps a long the way. I am still missing her terribly and just very sad about it all. When is this all suppose to start to feel better? I hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for the holidays. I am looking forward to spending some time with my family. I'll try and post again tomorrow with some new pictures....take care!

No comments: