Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just relaxin with Mommy...

Am I cute or what? She just loves cartoons.....I have to turn them off to get her to play with me!


Addie and I had a pretty uneventful day yesterday since my Mom was sick and storytime at the Library was cancelled due to the holiday. We spent a lot of time playing in the floor and did manage to get out and play at "Birdies" for a couple of hours. That is a local inside play area for children from ages 1-5. We love it there. They keep it very clean, and there are so many different toys to play with, including this giant blow up jumping thing that Addie has just discovered she loves! Atleast it gives us the chance to get out and do something when we have no other plans. Sometimes a few of my friends and their kids will meet us up there. Today we have music class and then another relaxing afternoon in the playroom. I am trying to take it easy the next couple of days and relax. I have a very loooong road trip ahead on Friday to Florida. Sally and I are headed South to see her new home with my Dad and Julie! I need to be well rested for that adventure! So....Im soaking in my time with her this week and giving her as much lovin as possible....she is such a sweet dog! I know that my Dad and Julie will fall in love with her too!

No comments: