Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun....

Tuesday night of last week, my Mom and Dave both came over to carve pumpkins for our annual pumpkin carving contest! Addie wasn't too sure what to think of this little activity and really wanted nothing to do with her pumpkin. My mom carved her pumpkin in lesst than 5 minutes so that she could play with the little munchkin! Can you guess which one was hers? She was very interested in what Mamaw was doing....but still not so interested that she wanted to stop brushing those teeth! (her new favorite thing to do)





My sweet Bailey has been in his new home for 4 nights now and we havent gotten a call to come and get him, so...hopefully he is starting to feel comfortable and getting lots of attention from the sweet man that seemed to really love him already. I miss him very much, especially during they day when things are quiet and Addie is napping....I would hunt him down during these times and we would cuddle on the floor at the top of the steps. I will always love that rotten cat. I am planning a trip South in a couple of weeks with Sally. She will be going to live with my Dad and Julie on their farm in central Florida. They have lots of animals and are really good to all of their furry friends, so I feel pretty good about leaving her there. Although, there is no doubt that she will be missed by both Tim and I terribly.
I have some great Halloween pictures that I plan on posting tomorrow of the little girl, so stay tuned.....

No comments: