Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Fun!

Addie and Hayes pose for the camera before heading over to Ga Ga's and Pop Pop's for Thanksgiving lunch! Do you think they look alike at all? In some pictures, especially ones from when Addie was his age, they look identical, but most of the time, I think they look very different. This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them together so far...

Hayes conked out for a short snooze before we headed over for lunch. He is good for several little short-lived cat naps throughout the day. I can't complain though- he just gave me 4 nights in a row where he slept for 8 hours straight. That's my boy!

And then there is Addie...sweet, sassy, starving-for-attention, little Addie...who happened to agree to wear her second Halloween costume for our Thanksgiving meal. She refused to put this little ensemble on when it was really appropriate, so I let her wear it for Thanksgiving instead. I thought it would be our special way of showing our "thanks" to pilgrims and native americans on this important holiday! Ha Ha! She sure made a cute little indian girl!


The meal was delicious and her outfit was a hit! Even little Hayes had good time all propped up on his Uncle Tommy's chest for most of the meal, but happy and quiet nonetheless. Another Thanksgiving has come and gone...

No comments: