Monday, November 9, 2009

A little sister-brother snuggle time...


What did I do to deserve these two little cuties? Sometimes when I am driving down the street with both babies in tow, I look in my rear-view mirror at the two of them all tucked away in their seats and am still in total awe that I am a mother of two. All of my life I have wanted and waited to be a mommy. If I could just do this for the rest of my life, I would have absolutely no regrets....and although I may get overwhelmed and over-tired on many days as I struggle to survive with a newborn and a two-year old, I am ever so thankful to be this blessed. Tim and I very lucky and are constantly reminded of this on a daily basis! (Now, if I could just get that paci out of her mouth!)

1 comment:

Emily Suzann said...

Absolutely adorable! I love this pic!